For Christmas, I received the LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset (affiliate link here) for use with my iPhone and Apple Watch. So far, I have only used it with my iPhone, but I have used it almost every day since receiving the headset.
Some of my favorite features are:
- Comfort (you don’t really notice you are wearing it)
- Sound Quality (I use it for calls and listening to podcasts, mainly. I have had 0 complaints about audio quality on calls and music/podcasts sound great. This is rare in my experience for bluetooth headsets)
- Battery Life (it’s been great in my experience)
- Update: pressing the call button once activates Siri
- It’s a little goofy looking (but that probably increases the geek factor)
- It can be difficult to get the ear pieces in your ear from the headset and vice versa
The call button doesn’t activate Siri (you can hold the home button on the iPhone and it will activate Siri and you can use the headset). There might be a way to configure that, but I haven’t had a chance to research the issue.
I use this headset almost every day to dictate into my iPhone (through “Drafts” mostly and text messages) and it works great. You do have to wait a second for it to connect before starting your dictation, but once you get used to waiting for it to connect, it’s fine.
Also, activating Siri from your iPhone and then talking into the headset works fine. Simply press the home button, wait for the beep in your ear and ask Siri to call the office.
Overall, I would recommend the headset. See the link below for more information: